Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's day weekend.

On fathers day I went to my grandpas house to celebrate. I live in an apartment so I don't have my own yard to run around in. Grandpas yard is not fenced in so the only way that I was allowed to run is with a LONG rope tied to my collar. I have never been off leash before so mom was scared but with the rope attached if I got to close to the road someone could step on the rope and stop me. I don't know why she is so scared I never let her out of my sight anyway. I loved being able to run in the yard.

4 comments:

Checkers & Chess said...

i would get so tangled up in that rope that I would look like cow at a rodeo

Mr. Puggle® said...

Freedom! hope you had a good play.

Bijou said...

Hi Lola,

I'm so glad you got to spend the day at your grandpa's house. I wish you had a yard of your own though. Everydoggy should be able to run around and be silly.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Ariel said...

Better to be safe than sorry. I have to stay on my leash unless I am fenced in too. Looks like you had a fun time anyway on the long rope.
Catch you later unless you catch me first. Bark!
Licks, Ariel <3