Thursday, May 28, 2009

Have you seen my kong ball?

For over a month now my kong ball has been missing. I have been looking high and low for it with no luck. Mommy keeps telling me that I hid it from myself but I am positive that it is lost in the freezer. If you have seen my kong ball please let me know.

To try and get me out of my depression mommy gave me watermelon yesterday and today!

OH! and I've gotten a few awards that I never posted or thanked anyone for.
Bijou gave me this award:Thanks Bijou!


Lainey gave me this award:
Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you
List seven things you love
1. Walks.
2. My kong ball even though it is lost.
3. Carrots, watermelon, and green beans.
4. Ice cubes.
5. Sticking my head out of the car window while it is in motion.
6. sleeping under the covers.
7. Licking peoples faces.
Thanks Lainey!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm... that watermelon looks really good! I haven't seen your kong, but I'll let you know if I come across it. Congrats on the awards! Tank

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Lola! We hope you can find your kong soon! That watermelon looks delicious (YAM!)
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Checkers & Chess said...

i idon't know where you king could be - but watermelon wouldn't do it for me - I would prefer my king or just my paw!

Totally Timmy said...

My Pippin loves his Kong.It's the one thing that can keep him busy for a little while!

Bijou said...

Hi Lola,

I keep seeing doggies eating watermelon. I can't convince mom to buy us some. I feel so deprived!

I hope you find your kong ball. Those things are very good at hiding.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou