I was tagged by a new friend Scratchy Paw.
Here are the instructions: "When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
1. I sleep under the covers most every night with just the tip of my nose sticking out for air.
2. I snore or breath really loud when I sleep . I get woken up a lot when they laugh at how loud I am being.
3. I hide almost EVERY rawhide/treat I get even if minutes later I dig it out and eat/chew it. Then I re-hide it. If you put a blanket or article of clothing on the floor or couch in my apartment I WILL hid something in it so make sure you shake it out when you pick it up.
4. I have TONS of energy. I always hear them say that I could fight sleep for 24 hours straight if I constantly had someone to play with.
5. They say I would win a "whining award" for how much I whine. I don't know how much honesty is in the statement, I mean yeah I whine when I want something and when certain people leave the room, and when I'm bored but doesn't every pup?
6. I am consciously aware of where my mommy is at every second. She has very few pictures of my sleeping because when she moves I open my eyes to see where she is moving to. If I am dead asleep on one couch and she gets up from the other one I will wake up and follow her every time. I don't think she has ever went to the bathroom without me right behind her.
7. One of my all time favorite things to do is to take things off of the two end tables in our apartment. One time while mommy was napping I took our roommate Suzanne's retainers off of the table and chewed them up! When mommy woke and found them she was so mad. I gave her my "isn't everything on those tables for me anyway?!" look and she forgave me. They still talk about it to this day so it must have been a good day for them!
8. Mommy tells people that I was/still am a very stubborn pup. I don't know what stubborn means but I think it means awesome!
9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel. I love riding in the car, staring out the window and getting out of the car in a new place. I go for days at a time to my aunt Jennifer's apartment which is one hour in the car from my apartment. She always take tons of pictures of me which I don't mind. Also my grandpa who I also visit frequently has an old mean de-clawed Siamese cat. The cat does not like me but I tease him and we "play" well he bats at me and I run away.
10. I actually like to take a baths. Mommy fills the tub up with a little water and puts toys in for me and I play. I don't like the soaping up part but that only takes a little time at the end.
Now I get to tag some people....